Sunday, January 4, 2015

Resolutions

Five Resolutions for 2015:

  1. Start my blog (Done!). 
  2. Save more money (Planning to get financially savvy with these great tips from LearnVest)
  3. Run a 5k (Maybe this one in July? See more races on active.com)
  4. Actually cook the food I pin (See my extensive list of food pins here)
  5. Aim to arrive early (Setting my alarm an hour earlier tomorrow... wish me luck!)

Every year I make resolutions, but this is the year I will actually make them count. 


*Welcome to everily*

While this blog is still a work in progress and the content is very much still up in the air, this blog should resonate with 20-30 somethings who are looking for a lifestyle blog from someone real. I'm a young urban professional, living in the city of Boston, and trying to chart my path in the real world. The road won't always be even, and the advice won't be perfect, but that's life. I'm looking forward to starting this adventure together! 

xo, Ev


Happy New Year! Hope 2015 is the best year yet!

photo credit: frans16611 via photopin cc



No comments:

Post a Comment